Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2016-05-31 Origin:Site
Problems and failures stone engraving machine to work long hours prone analysis, Jinan Acut CNC Equipment Co.,Ltd. based cooperative research and development, promoting high-tech, high-quality concept in CNC products in advertising, laser, research and manufacturing in areas such as carpentry, with a forge ahead, to share the results of the fighting spirit and the credibility of the first, service-oriented principle of service, steady and sustainable development.
Xiao Bian here want to ask, on an "ad engraving machine ball screw profile and installation" Everyone learned it?
Then the problem and fault stone engraving machine to work long hours prone to analyze what does Here we explain in detail?:
First to introduce 10 questions stone engraving machine long working hours can easily arise:
1. The drive failure;
2. Control are loose or fault;
3. The computer system problem or a virus, a software program problem!
5. The motor line fault;
6. The path is wrong;
7. broken or loose coupling
8 .; data line failure;
9. The processing speed is too fast, which is the system parameter curve acceleration is too large;
10. The stepper motor failure;
Thus we can see stone cnc engraving machine when working long hours too easily Crash, a lot of attention to maintenance work, pay attention to the above points, can effectively avoid the CNC engraving machine down for maintenance, inspection and more, and more maintenance !
Next we look for faults and analysis of stone engraving machine easily occur:
First, the fault alarm
Overtravel alarm, indicating the machine during operation limit has been reached for the location, check the following steps:
1. machine and the computer is properly grounded.
2. The current coordinate value exceeds the soft limit value range.
3. Check the motor shaft and screw machine cable is loose, if it is, please tighten the screws.
4. The designed pattern size is beyond the range of processing.
Second, overtravel alarm and disarm
Overtravel, all axes are automatically set in motion to move the state, as long as holding the arrow keys to manually restore the connection state of motion when the machine left limit position (ie, point out overtravel switch) at any time.
Soft limit alarm settings may need to coordinate the XYZ cleared.
Note that when the direction of movement of the movable table, you must stay away from extreme positions.